This new high speed 30A MPPT solar charge controller has the latest control algorithm, minimizing the power point loss rate and can increase the energy utilization ratio of the solar system up to 30%.
Suitable for lead acid- and Lithium-ion batteries.
Monitor system performance and change settings from your smartphone via Bluetooth from up to 33ft away. App available for iOS and Android. eBox accessory required.
- Advanced MPPT technology, efficiency greater than 99,5%
- Max. charge/load current 30A
- Compatible with lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries
- Large LCD display
- Common negative grounding
- Connect load to dedicated port for increased efficiency and reduced losses
- Max. solar input 390W/12V; 520W/24V
- Monitor system data via Bluetooth or WiFi from your smartphone (eBox accessory required)
- USB interface
- Dimensions 9 x 6.5 x 2.5 inch
- Max. cable wire cross section 5AWG
- Weight 2.9 lb
The Ecoterm 14A solar regulator is IP68 rated and designed for small solar systems. A perfect solution for outdoor applications. A great option for the Baja and Mojave solar kits. German engineered....
The CML20 solar regulator is a sophisticated solar regulator designed for small solar systems. Perfect solution for leisure applications. German engineered. System voltage 12/24V auto recognition Max. charge current 20A PWM...
The CML20 solar regulator is a sophisticated solar regulator designed for small solar systems. Perfect solution for leisure applications. German engineered. The CMM extension is pre-wired into the CML20 and has...
Temporarily connect the solar system to the battery with these heavy-duty alligator clips. 6 ft long and 10 gauge for minimal losses, connects directly to the charge controller. Large handles...