The Ecoterm 14A solar regulator is IP68 rated and designed for small solar systems. A perfect solution for outdoor applications. A great option for the Baja and Mojave solar kits. German engineered. 2 years product warranty. RoHS compliant.
- System voltage 12 V
- Max. charge/load current 14 A
- Float charge 13.8 V (77°F)
- Main charge 14.4 V (77°F), 0.5 h (daily)
- Boost charge 14.4 V (77°F), 2 h
- Activation: battery voltage < 12.3 V
- Deep discharge protection 11.0 V
- Cut-off voltage
- Overvoltage protection 15.5 V
- Undervoltage protection 10.5 V
- Max. PV panel voltage 30 Voc
- Temperature compensation -4.2 mV/K (2 V cell)
- Idle self consumption 4 mA
- Grounding Positive grounded
- Operating temperature range -40°F to +140°F
- Max. operating altitude 12.000 ft above sea level
- Battery type Lead acid (GEL, AGM, flooded)
- Max. wire cross section 8 AWG
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 3.9 x 2.4 x 0.8 inches
- Weight 5.6 ounce
- Type of protection IP68 (casing), IP21 (contacts)
The CML20 solar regulator is a sophisticated solar regulator designed for small solar systems. Perfect solution for leisure applications. German engineered. System voltage 12/24V auto recognition Max. charge current 20A PWM...
The CML20 solar regulator is a sophisticated solar regulator designed for small solar systems. Perfect solution for leisure applications. German engineered. The CMM extension is pre-wired into the CML20 and has...
This new high speed 30A MPPT solar charge controller has the latest control algorithm, minimizing the power point loss rate and can increase the energy utilization ratio of the solar...
Temporarily connect the solar system to the battery with these heavy-duty alligator clips. 6 ft long and 10 gauge for minimal losses, connects directly to the charge controller. Large handles...